Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to some most of the most frequently asked questions. If you need help please Ask.
What do I need to bring to my Appointment?
For each appointment please bring the following documents
- Your insurance card
- Your photo ID
- Physician referral or copy of Authorization
- A list of medications you are taking, prescribed or over the counter
- Any recent lab or block work results
- Any recent X-rays or MRI results
- A list of questions you would like to ask the Doctor.
It will also be helpful to know the following information before you arrive for your appointment.
- Any names and contact information for person(s) you want us to release medical information to.
- Name and Phone number of the Pharmacy that you wish to use
How do I get my Patient Records Released ?
To request medical records we require a completed Medical Records Release Authorization form.
For your convenience, this form is available here to download and fill out before visiting our office. Please print and complete this form and return it to our office in person or by fax. You may also choose to email it to [email protected]
Insurance and Billing Questions
We are a Medicare provider and a PROMED of Pomona Valley provider. We accept most major insurance plans and provide insurance billing. Patients are responsible for anything not covered by insurance.
- AETNA PPO
- AMERICAN POSTAL WORKERS UNION
- BEECH STREET PPO
- BLUE CROSS OF CALIFORNIA PPO
- BLUE CROSS OUT OF STATE PPO
- BLUE SHIELD PPO
- BLUE SHIELD OUT OF STATE PPO
- BLUE CARD PROGRAM
- BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD PPO
- CALIFORNIA IRON WORKERS PPO
- CARPENTERS HEALTH AND WELFARE
- FIRST HEALTH NETWORK PPO
- GREATWEST HEALTCARE PPO
- HEALTHNET PPO
- OPERATING ENGINEERS
- TRIWEST/TRICARE PPO
We accept direct referrals for PPO Insurances, Med-Medi, Medicare and HMO Insurance with authorization for the following services
- EMG’s / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Second Opinions
- Evoked potential studies
How do i contact the Patient Support Groups ?
City of Claremont,
Joycelyn Senior Care Support Group
For Parkinson’s Disease
1777 Monte Vista Ave. Claremont, Ca. 91711
Epilepsy Foundation Greater Los Angeles
5777 W Century Blvd #820
Los Angeles, CA 90045-9007
What resources do you recommend for further reading on my condition ?
National institutes of health www.NIH.gov
BRAIN BASICS KNOW YOUR BRAIN:
Attention Deficit Disorder
(Traumatic Brain Injury)
Genetic Testing Guide
Prescription Plan Medicare Part D
(Info. Also available in Spanish)
Neuropathy Nerve Disorder
Drug Information Portal
http://medlineplus.gov (Trusted Health Information for you)
About Our Services
What is a Neurologist ?
A neurologist is a Medical Doctor with Specialized Training in Diagnosing, Treating and Managing Disorders of the Brain and Neurological System. Neurologists do not perform surgery.
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — (909) 982-2719