What you will need to bring to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Your picture I.D.
- Physician referral or copy of authorization
- A list of medications you are taking (prescribed or over the counter)
- Any recent Lab/blood work results
- Any recent X-rays or MRI results
- Have a list of questions you would like to ask the Doctor with you at the time of your visit.
- Please bring with you the name and phone numbers of the person(s) you would like us to release medical information to, or in case of an emergency.
For an appointment, please call us at 909-982-2719 option 4
- For an appointment, please call us at 909-982-2719 option 0PLEASE NOTE: At your first appointment, please bring with you the Name, address and phone number of the pharmacy that you wish to use. If you prescriptions are filled by a mail order pharmacy, please let us know the name, phone number, and fax number of this service. This will facilitate our being able to write and refill your medication in a timely manner.Patient responsibilities:
- To keep scheduled appointments.
- To be honest with the doctors & other health-care workers.
- To understand that no one has all the answers.
- To follow the treatment plan agreed upon.
- Please bring to your appointments the medication (actual bottles) that you are currently taking.
- Know what medications have been used unsuccessfully on you in the past.
- Know what allergies you have.
- Understand the requirements of your own health insurance. (It is virtually impossible for us to know all of the requirements for every health plan, but we try our very best!!!)
- Know how your pharmacy plan works. Is your prescription plan mail-away or local? Do you want a 3 month prescription or a 1 month prescription?